[vdr] Re: RE : Re: RE : Re: Recording problem

bill root wrote:

> [...]

Have you marked the channel as "conditional access" and set up the CICAM
values for your environment accordingly? This may seem unnecessary for
a single card system, but VDR needs to know whether this is an encrypted
channel in order to set the PIDs correctly when recording.

The fastest way to set this is to set teh 'Ca' parameters of such a channel
to '1'.

BTW: please fix your mail client - it adds a "RE:" for every replay...

Klaus