[vdr] Burning CDs from OSD?

Hi,

First of all I have to say that I'm a absolute newbie in this VDR/Linux
stuff. I started 4 month ago with the help of the IRC-Channel to set up
my VDR and compiling my first kernel :)

But now I got a question. I'm using the VDR 1.0.4 because I nearly
understand how to install it by myselve and it runs very stabil on my
system. I wanna setup a new VDR Box (new hardware) this week and I also
wanna put in a CD Burner. Is there a patch available to control the CD
Burner from the OSD of the VDR to save the records on CD (maybe DVD)?
That would be great. It's just an Idea from me but I think that would be
very usefull for everybody.

I would do that by myselve but I don't got the knowhow right now. :(

Greetz
NetMare