[vdr] Re: RTL and Pro-7 and so on on Cable?

On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 11:04:22AM +0200, Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M wrote:
> Private FTA will be available by 2010.
> That's what the law requires.
> Anything earlier would suprise me as digital TV is "terra incognita" to the
> average cable user.

A few days ago, an employee of Kabel-BW (they own the cable network
which was owned by Deutsche Telekom AG in Baden Wuerttemberg) told me
that they will provide additional digital channels at the end of this
year or at the beginning of the next one.  But he did not want to
disclose which channels these are and whether they will be encrypted
or not.

I assume other providers might do the same in the near future.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele			Tel.: +49-621-181-2517
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker	mailto:rschiele@uni-mannheim.de

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --