[vdr] Re: Recording stopped after a few minutes

I found out for my VDR that the system time is about 5 to 10 seconds too
slow a day.
I wanted to use the 'trusted transponder' but my VDR does not run under root
:-(
I looked into ntpd but was to lazy to really set it up properly.
Then I figured out that the hardware of my system clock is pretty accurate.
Now I run 'hwclock --hctosys' (crontab) each night and everything is fine.

CU,
Christian.