[vdr] Re: OT: Mail Client for this list?

Am Mittwoch 16 Oktober 2002 4:38 nachmittags/abends
schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> My mail client (Kmail) doesn't deal with threads
> properly. (not at all) I assume there must be mail
> clients that can sort them similarly to news group
> readers. Can anyone give me a recommandation?
>
> Thanks
>
> Peter

Peter,
I use kmail 1.4.3, KDE 3.0.4. With the Menu /Folder/Thread
Messages you get the mails sorted analog to news groups.

But maybe this one:
However, the problem is, that not all replies are made as
they should be. So sometimes you get several threads for
just one topic. It was discussed here before.

@all: This should be the same with all the other clients?

CU Norbert

BTW, this mail is send just after pressing the reply button
and correcting the RE: in the subject.