[vdr] Mini-ITX processors and DiVX -> MPEG?

Can someone tell me what these Mini-ITX motherboard/processor combos
are like in terms of raw CPU power?  Specifically, I want a fanless
system to stick under the telly in my lounge room.  Will it have
enough power to decode DiVX and re-encode to my dxr3 card (or DVB card
if I end up buying one)?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon@rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --