[vdr] Re: A compliment and a question :)

> > In the schedule list, I would like programs that are covered by a timer
> > to be somehow highlighted or marked, so I know that master-timer picked
> > it up and scheduled it for recording (or of course wether I already
> > marked it for recording myself before - short memory :-). So, while
> > building the OSD list, for every entry ask the timers class wether there
> > is a timer covering this timeslot and channel, and if so, mark it on the
> > OSD.
>
> I'll see what I can do...

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the reply. I can implement this myself and hopefully save you the
trouble (I'm sure you have more important things to do), I was just wondering
if there's a particular style or approach you would prefer, and how you feel
it should be implemented.

Or a quick pointer like "add a method to SomeTimeClass for the check, call it
from SomeEPGEntryClass, and make sure .. this .. and that .." so it doesn't
break anything :-))

Cheers,
Dennis