[vdr] Re: AW: Re: burned DVB-s (and a question)

Hi Steffen,

>> Same applies to Cat-5 cable by the way....
>so no cat5 over the yard to the parents??? ;-))

Sure, why not? Run the cable through a metal pipe which is
properly earthed. This would be a faraday cage and lightning
doesn`t have a chance to get through (as long as you don`t
use AWG 24 for the earth connection ;o) of the pipe)

Btw: Did anyone record the Knoff- Hoff Show last weekend?
If so, could some kind soul send me a copy? I am only interested
in the last third of the show.

Greetz,
Reinhard
(whos other hobby is to "play" Tesla Coil made lightning)