[vdr] VDRAdmin and Windows IE

Hi!

I got a couple of questions about VDR, but I split them in single
mails...

My first one ;-)  :

I got VDRAdmin installed. We browsing it with Mozilla I got no trouble
at all, same with Netscape. Also the DynIP is working fine so I can
access it from everywhere. But with Internet Explorer I always get an
error message that page can not be shown.

Is this normall?

I am going on holiday for three weeks soon and while I am away I what to
be able to programm VDR from an Internet Cafe, but must Cafe only have
Internet Explorer installed...

Thanks for any hints.

Regards Martin