[vdr] Diseq and vdr-1.0.4??

I spent the last few days upgrading my faithful old fli4l router by throwing in my dvb-s and installing vdr-1.0.4. ( And I like it! ) I cant for the life of me get the simple diseq to work. One Lnb is on Astra and the other on Sirius.Only option I found  is on/off in the osd menu. When I select a channel on the second LNB I hear the usual clicking sound but no channel come up and vdr almost crashes. I put the card back in my windoze pc to test the switch and its ok. Do I need to use a newer version? I went with 1.0.4 because I read its stable.