[vdr] Re: how to access different languages in recordings?

It's a good measure to reload the driver (menu->setup->restart)immediately
before you start a muliple apid recording - does not work all the time :-|

Practice shows me that if I reboot my box a couple of minutes prior to the
start of the recording and reload the driver immediately before the
recording starts - This has been working for me every time I tried :-)

This behavior tells me that there _must_ be some kind of aging in the driver
and/or the kernel.

I hate to say it, but this reminds me of my old Windoze days .... :-(
I just don't have the time to dig into this atm.

CU,
Christian.