[vdr] Re: Mandrake 9.0 Kernel

On Thursday 31 October 2002 15:11, you wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> with the Kernel from the Mandrake 9.0 distribution it is impossible to
> load dvb driver modules which have been compiled extra. But when I use
> the latest kernel 2.4.20-rc1 than it is again possible. I can nearly
> compile every DVB Driver and also VDR. But still my tv is black.
> VDR does not recognise lirc controlling commands. Irw shows that lirc is
> running proper.
>
> Does anybody has a working setup for the Mandrake 9.0 Kernel ?
>
> Greetings,
> Marco Hentschel

Which vdr-version and which dvb-driver version ? I have here a Mdk 9.0 with
2.4.19-16 and all works fine. Maybe the wrong sources for the right kernel ?
Lirc works on my vdr 1.1.14 without problems , on 1.04 I had problems since i
did not recognize that I have to give names in lirc after the wishes of vdr.

Greets

Steffen