[vdr] Two primary cards?

Hi,

is there any possibility with the VDR-1.1.x-branch to run two primary cards?

I want to use the first DVB-S (both Rev. 1.3) on the TV with OSD controlled
by tty1 and the second with an UHF-modulator on other TVs (with own OSD
controlled by tty2).

I know I could start two VDRs bounding the first VDR to the first card and
the second to second card, but they wouldn't be able to share ressources
(timers, DVD, tuners). So is there any way to start one VDR with two
frontends?

Thanx

Rene