[vdr] VDR 1.1.15 still unable to change volume with DVB-C

Hi,

some people told me to try the newstruct driver with a new 1.1.14 vdr
version. I have installed the latest CVS development driver and the
newest 1.1.15 vdr version and I'm still unable to change volume or mute
the sound. Even vdr doesn't show up the volume bar and/or mute
indication on the screen. In 1.0.4 it did.... ???

So, I still have the same problem with my Siemens DVB-C card. Any
further suggestions?

Plz help....

Alain