[vdr] Re: Channels.conf for DVB-T in Finland

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> Dennis Noordsij wrote:
> >
> > > Does anybody know how to convert old channels.conf to new?
> > > The new channels.conf seems to have some weird character string, which I
> > > cannot understand where it comes from..
> >
> > man 5 vdr
> > (or in the source dir: man ./vdr.5)
> >
> > Explains the weird character string :) A nice GUI for channels.conf would be
> > nice I guess,...
>
> What's wrong with the "Edit channel" menu in VDR?!

Thanks, to both of you.. I'll try that probably tomorrow as I need to get
tonight one show recorded and I have no time to get vdr working before
that.. So, I'll use my windows box for this time..

I never realized that info about channels.conf would be on vdr's man
page.. Stupid me..

  Marko