[vdr] AW: Re: ARM crash when watching the same channel as recording

I don´t know if this is a bug or a feature :-), but I am sometimes not
able to do timeshiftig even when I am on the channel that is currently
being recorded. Going to the recording menu does not show any entry
although VDR is recording. Is it possible that timeshift does not work
anymore when I switched once to another channel on the same transponder
while recording even when I switched back again?
Currently using VDR 1.1.15, SuSE 8.0.

Jörg