[vdr] Re: unique channel id

>I think we should go with the SRC-NID-TID-SID-RID method as posted in
>another
>message in this thread.

But, with this you can not have diferent lines of the same channel with
diferent first audio pid in each.
For example, if I want to have Euronews at channels 1, 2, 3 and 4. 1st in
English, 2nd in French, 3rd in Spanish, 4th in Italian, and so, how can I do
this without using APID as parameter in unique channel identification?
If provider changes VPID or APID of a channel I think it has to be
considered as a new channel id.