[vdr] Re: epg2timers configuration question

Rienecker, Fa. Evenio, ITS P, M wrote:
> use the search function and look for 'Pippi in Taka-Tuka-Land'
>
> It'll air on Junior at 15:55 on Dec. 25th.
> Add this to your 'Merkliste' and have a look at your 'Merkliste'. I'll appear on Nov. 25th prompting epg2timers to make a timer for Nov 25th.
> This is no error of epg2timers. It's tvtv.de's fault.

Thanks for that info!
That explains, why I often get "Alpha Centauri" recordings
that contain something else...
I guess the only workaround at the moment is to not mark
things that lie more than 28 days in the future...

Maybe someone should send them mail and explain the bug
like you did above.

Carsten.