[vdr] Re: dvd-plugin

Thomas Koch schrieb am Mittwoch, 04. Dezember 2002 um 08:44:16 +0100:
> Am Dienstag, 03.12.02 um 22:37 Uhr schrieb Joerg Friedrich:
> >can anyone send me a link to the dvd-plugin for vdr-1.1.x since
> >warp10.net seems to be down?
> Look at http://linvdr.org/download/vdr-dvd

Thanks, but now I have this problem:
the dvd-plugin requires a patched libdvdnav and libdvdread, which I
installed in /usr/local/lib, since I have some other binaries which
require newer but unpatched libraries.

Since I'm no expert in programming, how can I link these two libraries
static in this dvd-plugin?
I suppose I have to change something in the following line:
g++ -O2 -Wall -Woverloaded-virtual -m486 \
-Wl,--retain-symbols-file,retain-sym -shared dvd.o dvddev.o player-dvd.o \
control-dvd.o spu.o ca52.o i18n.o setup-dvd.o  -ldvdnav -la52  \
-o libvdr-dvd.so

--
Heute ist nicht alle Tage, ich komm' wieder, keine Frage!!!

   Joerg

Those who are mentally and emotionally healthy are those who have
learned when to say yes, when to say no and when to say whoopee.
		-- W.S. Krabill