[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.19

After some mileage with vdr-1.1.19, I have to say that tuning in a separate
thread is a major breakthrough!
It solved for me:
- Slow tuning when switching from a channel that is not broadcasting (late
at night)
- Audio/video synchronisation for some channels that had the problem. I am
not sure, but I always had this issue on particular channel. Maybe because
tuning was not fast enough on those channels and this was causing a sync
issue (which never appears when starting a recording).

I was not able to switch to latest DVB-20021209 drivers as it introduces for
me a "shift" in the frequency for my DVB-C (which I didn't took the time to
find). And many channels do not tune anymore. So I am still using
DVB-20021031.

Also, for keyboard use, I had to use Jaakko Hyvätti's patch (thanks to him).
Closer to official 1.2 release ?

A (very) happy user... who still have to work on prefermenu plugin to make
it "new rawOSD" compliant.

Olivier.