[vdr] Re: DVB-C driver loaded, but black screen

  Hi!  This is my suggestion, someone else might have better ideas:

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Marc Schladerer wrote:
> I've a Siemens DVB-C card in my pc (Suse 7.3, kernel 2.4.10 (not
> the suse kernel)).
> I unpacked the siemens driver (siemens_dvb-0.9-2002-05-20) in the

  The tuning code of DVB-C drivers is not quite finished yet I think in
the latest developer versions in CVS repository, and those old versions of
the driver are even worse and might not work at all.  You might get it to
work if you change the source here and there, but maybe you should try the
latest CVS.  Also if that does not work for you, try my patches at
http://www.iki.fi/hyvatti/dvb/ .

  If you get it to work, please tell me or maybe also to the list what
changes you had to do or if it worked out of the box, the CVS driver I
mean.  You need VDR devel version with it also of course.

Regards,
Jaakko

--
Foreca Ltd                                           Jaakko.Hyvatti@foreca.com