[vdr] Re: vdradmin - problem?

 for this problem Thomas Koch wrote at 27.11.02:

*************************

> Hello together,
> I am thinking about changing my vdr 1.0.4 installation up tp
> 1.1.17.
> Here my question:
> Does my dear-won tools "mastertimer" and "vdradmin"
> work on vdr 1.1.17 ?

Nope, the 0.16 version of vdradmin will not work with VDR >= 1.1.16.

I'm planning to release the 0.17 soon.

Tom.

we all are hopefully, espacially because the many nice movies
running throught the christmas time and the urgent need to handle all that stuff...
;-)

Uwe Weissbach