[vdr] Re: Howto for RGB Y/C out

Griasde Emil,

Am Samstag, 7. Dezember 2002 18:29 schrieb Emil Naepflein:

> http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/dvb_english.html#RGB
> http://www2.arnes.si/~mthale1/rgb.html
>
> The JP2 connector contains the signals. I just soldered the connection
> to a SCART-Connector for my 3rd system today (Multitainer). It works
> pretty good.

Hmm, on http://home.pages.at/bashy/scart.html I read something about 3 small
pi-lowpath filter. What do you mean, it is important to use those small parts
or it's enough to connect the right pins of J2 with the SCART-connector?

> On loading the dvb module you have to set "vidmode=1".

At that time I only have "installed" the DVB-cardware. With "make insmod" I
can activate the output to the CVBS-video output "chinch-plug".
How can I set "vidmode=1"- via "make insmod vidmode=1" or however? And what
must I do for the real and right VDR installation?

Maybe you can help me! :-)

Pfiade,
       BC
--
Michael Nausch                Anzinger Str. 20                 85586 Poing
+49-8121-971940 (voice)                              +49-8121-971941 (fax)