[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer plugin 0.7.9 available (plugin development)

> Hi all,
> a new version of my MP3/MPlayer plugin is available from my
> homepage. This release features playback of shoutcast/icecast
> streams (see MANUAL file for setup) and better support for dialup
> networking (see README).

Hi Stefan,

here is a sugestion for a future release:
the plugin looks for *.jpg files in the folder where the
actual play file is and puts this picture to the screen (after scaling)
instead of black or live screen...
if it found more than one it does a slideshow (maybe with
justable time between the pictures)...
IMHO this would be nice for cover pictures...

Uwe Weissbach