[vdr] Time jumps

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Klaus Schmidinger (KS) wrote:

KS> I hope to be able to finish VDR version 1.2.0 over the holidays, [...]

Since  the  final 1.2.0 is nearly finished, I'd like to point you onto the
patch I sent on 17 Oct 2002:

this  would  prevent  the system clock from jumps. Sorry that the patch is
made  against  1.0.4  but  since  my vdr machine is brocken (again) at the
moment, I can't try it out myself.

Since  there  were  no responses to that mail at all, I don't even know if
nobody needs it or if there's a problem with it or whatever.

But  I  think,  we  had  many complaints about clock jumps in the past, so
probably this should go into the final 1.2.0.

c ya
        Sergei
--
         eMail:       Sergei.Haller@math.uni-giessen.de               /\\