[vdr] Re: mplayer and head-driver

Matthias Fechner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i tried to compile mplayer today.
> I checked-out mplayer per cvs and patched it with the
> mplayer-head.diff(some patches must be inserted per hand).
>
> Then i tried to do a configure with:
> ./configure --enable-lirc --enable-dvb \
> --with-extraincdir=/usr/local/video/DVB/include/linux \
> --with-extralibdir=/usr/local/lib \
> --with-win32libdir=/usr/lib/win32
>
> But if the configure is complete i get the following lines:
>
> Audio output: oss sdl mpegpes(file)
> Video output: xvidix sdl vesa jpeg mpegpes(file) fbdev dga xv x11
>
> What must i do, that mplayer use mpegpes?

Hi,
If you look in to head file they include like this

#include <linux/dvb/video.h>
#include <linux/dvb/audio.h>

SIYC(so in your case) --with-extraincdir=/usr/local/video/DVB/include

or make a link
#ln -s --with-extraincdir=/usr/local/video/DVB/include/linux/dvb
/usr/include/linux/dvb

and skip --with-extraincdir=

best luck

::beppe