[vdr] Re: Premote Plugin

Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:
> Just wanted to let you know the following configs
> work perfectly:
>
> - Activy 300 and small IR remote (using activy.rccm
>    as DVB driver keyfile)
>
> - Rev 1.6 DVB with CI module (rev 1.4) installed
>
> - TSOP 1738 going directly to the CI Modul (signal
> - inverter is already on the CI Modul.
>
> - Same as above but using the philips Pronto 890
>
> - Both of the above configs running on my normal PC
>   (Athlon XP1600)
>
> DVB Drivers are Head from November and December

Thx. So it seems that virtually all revisions of full-featured
DVB-S cards are supported.

Configurations which have been reported to work:

type          connector          ir protocol
Activy 300                      RCMM
DVB-S 1.3[1]  J2                RC5
DVB-S 1.5[1]  ???               ???
DVB-S 1.6[1]  CI module         RC5
DVB-S 2.1     ir connector      RC5
DVB-S 2.2     ir connector      RC5

[1] Probably DVB-S board revisions 1.3/1.5/1.6 work with:
- J2 connector (if no CI module has been connected)
- ir receiver connected to the CI module

CU,

Oliver