[vdr] Re: PANIC !!! Cant see fta/ca after using ci

Hi Luis,

> Unter CICAM you would choose 801 "Orbit Network". Now you
> should at least be able to switch to this channel and the CAM
> should start working. If you can switch to the channel, but see

>I was quite stupid, did not know that. I have tried it (on the

Nah, not stupid. You just didn't know what to adjust. That's
okay o))

> Now I can scroll scrambled channels but I allways get a black

Okay, 1 problem solved, 1 to go ,o))

>I feel desperado now.
>Will it be a good try new driver with old firmware??

Yes, you have nothing to lose. As to the MM I only know that
it supossed to be able to decrypt Seca2. I don't have any
subscription to such a channel, so I can't test it on my setup.

I'll mail you the fw (per PM) I am using later tonight (try it with
the HEAD driver from 2002-12-08). Just replace the file "Root"
in the directory /usr/local/src/DVB/driver/av7110

Greetz,
Reinhard

---