[vdr] Re: Patch for New driver + Old Firmware + Remote Control Plugin

Rene Bartsch wrote:
> [...]

No, you are using Outlook *Express*  :-)

> Could you upload the patch to your server?

I could, of course. For now, I don't want to spread these things
too much. I don't want to see even more driver versions.
This will only increase confusion.

I'll mail it to you as an attachment.

Oliver