[vdr] Re: EPG data for Nova-t and UK users?

In article <2245d9a84b.richard@proton.acorn>,
   Richard Walker <runnyhunny@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> In message <200212182009.21615.st_barszus@gmx.de>
>           Steffen Barszus <st_barszus@gmx.de> wrote:

> > Further you may want to have a look on the  tvtv.de plugin. it gets
> > its data as XML, but it needs you to register at tvtv  and you have to
> > lie a littlebit (that you have a MJpeg box or one of their  products).

> Hmm.  I've registered at tvtv.co.uk and installed the tvtv plugin.  I
> suspect the plugin is for tvtv.de - is that right?  The plugin source
> code contains a tvtv.de URL.

> Has anyone gt tvtv.co.uk working with the plugin?  Is it as simple as
> changing the .de in the hard-coded URL to .uk?

Almost. You'll need to grab the epg2timers.cxx from epg2timers.0.9.3 and
make a couple of mods to grab the relevant fields. LMK if you want a copy
of mine.

> Which product do I have to select on the tvtv.co.uk options?  I'm offered
> the following recording devices: Cyberlink PowerVCR, FAST TVS100, FAST
> TVS200, FAST-Dazzle tv4me, MGITV (Pure Diva), ShowShifter, VideoCockpit,
> WinTV PVR (USB/PCI).

TBH I can't remember selecting any, but if I did I guess it would be PVR.

Andy

--
A. Top posters.