[vdr] Re: Converting older programs was Re: Re: DVD plugin - anyone got it working?

In message <200212271000.31725.dxr3_osd@schluenss.de>
          Stefan Schluenss <dxr3_osd@schluenss.de> wrote:

> > > Which libraries are you using?
> >
> > I am using a SuSe 7.3 Prof and the following dvd stuff:
> > dvdinstall.tar.bz2

What is in that?  Do you have the CSS libraries installed?

> > libdvdnav-as-0.0.4.tar.bz2

My version says '0.1.3', but I don't know if that's right.  Would you mind
sending me a copy of that?

> > a52dec-0.7.4.tar.gz

Hmm... I'm on 0.7.3 (Debian stable).

> @Richard: I might be a problem with the dxr3-plugin together with the
> dvd-plugin. Until now the dxr3-plugin hasn't been tested with many other
> plugins.

Umm... I was wondering about this, but I decided that since the Dxr3 card
plays DVDs OK-ish via MPlayer, and VDR works so well with your Dxr3 plugin,
that all would be well.  Perhaps not.  :-(

If anyone is interested, I could see if I can capture the libdvdnav error
output.

--
Richard.

"I wanna hold your hand, I wanna hold your hand."