[vdr] Re: MPlayer v0.90 rc1 and rc2 not working wiht DVB

> >Again my question:
> >Is anyone able to make a patch that can go in cvs of mplayer ? Main point
is,
> >that a switch --enable-oldstruct or something like that should be in it
> >

> Hi,
>
> here ist somethink maybe usefull for you.
>
> if "/dev/ost/video" exist the build is for oldstruct
> if "/dev/dvb/adapter0/video0" exist the build is for HEAD
>
> if nothing from above exists then configure analyze what is the
> destination from "--with-extraincdir"
>
> You can manualy choose the build with "--enable-dvbhead" or
> "--disable-dvbhead"
>
> Tested with VDR1.1.20 + dvb-20021223 and vdr-1.0.4 +
> siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-05-20
> Now we need only someone for checkin into cvs.

where didi you get dvb-2002-12-23? as i have 12-* dont know :P
but when i make and make install no error but when chek tv signal nothing on
out
but for 11-03** or something when make and make install have n-tv on tv
out...
what ccould this be wrong, and your patch for rc2 work fine..(with my old
pathc for vo_mpegpes.c ao_mpegpes.c..)