[vdr] Re: "video data stream broken" running vdr without connection to LNB

Griasde Klaus,

Am Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2002 10:55 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:

> You'll probably need to disable those plugins that read data from the DVR
> device (the 'teletext' plugin, I believe, would be such a candidate).

A very stupid question: How can I deactivate an installed plugin? Is this a
funktion in VDR's OSD? Or can/must I do this bevor I start runvdr?

> Try doing it _without_ any plugins and then activate them one by one to
> see which ones can work w/o an antenna connection.

A good idea an I think, the teletext plugin is the cause ...

Pfiade,
       BC
--
Michael Nausch                Anzinger Str. 20                 85586 Poing
+49-8121-971940 (voice)                              +49-8121-971941 (fax)