[vdr] DVB-c card arrived

Hi,

I finally got my Hauppauge DVB-c card, wish me luck in getting it all to
work!

Hmm, speaking of that, will I have big problems getting a list of my local
channels? I've so far seen a few Finns on this list, but none from the
Turku area.

I do look forward to playing with plugins though, I have a few things I'd
like to add. :)

Regards,
    Jan Ekholm

--
      Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs.
                          -- Susan Sto Helit, in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)