[vdr] Re: VDR 1.1.20 wrong symbolic links

>> Never touch a running system !

> Then don't complain about bugs nor expect anyone to find the problem ;)

I donīt have the Time to update all machines every-Time to the newes software.
Why should i do this ?

Everything works fine - even the SERVERīs.

And if anyone have the same Problem as i - i feel free to report my solution for this
Problem.

Yes - Perhaps itīs a bug of the 2.4.10 NFS-Kernel-BASED  - but thatīs not my problem !
The Problem was to find where the BUG is ! (VDR,Client, Filesystem, NFS-SERVER,........)

CU