[vdr] Problems with new plugin VDR

Hi list,

now I tested VDR 1.1.20 for about three weeks and I must say that it is not
working well:

- When recording an encrypted channel on the second DVB-s, VDR allways
resarts at the beginning of the recording, saying someting about a broken
stream. But when I watch both DVB-s (with kvdr) the picture is very good, no
black picture or something like that.

- When replaying a recording, VDR very often hangs after FFW 1 minute with
the yellow key. I have to FFW again, than it is OK.

- When transcoding a recording with vdr2dvd or tosvcd I have many
streamerrors, sometimes the programs even can not finish their work and
leave an incomplete file.

I disabled the features of that new "alpha" firmware and made VDR behave
like 1.0.4 but that did not really help. When using 1.0.4 with the same
equipment I have none of that problems.

My system is a 2.1 GHz P4 with a 400 GB Raid5 and two DVB-s Rev. 1.3. And
now running VDR 1.0.4 again.

Btw. can anybody tell me how to implement that "Befehle" menu in the
recordings menu into VDR 1.0.4 ? That is the only thing
that I really miss now.

Thanks in advance.

Tilo Renkl