[vdr] Where to bye DVB-s card rev. 1.6 ?

Hello everyone,

it was quite an ugly surprise when I discovered that DigiCrack
(http://www.rainbow-digital.de) don't have this card anymore in their on-line
catalogue. Only some days ago it was still there for 209 Euro! Now all they
offer is the Hauppauge Nexus for 249 Euro. :-(

I did some research in a lot of online shops but I cannot find this card
anywhere. DVB-shop has the TechnoTrend card 1.3 and 1.5 but they are 229 Euro.

I need rev. 1.6 because the RGB/S-Video output is essential for me. Are rev.1.3
or 1.5 any worse? I read that they get quite hot.

Anyway, is it still possible to find the DVB-s rev.1.6 anywhere ? Please help if
you can.

Thank you, Ondrej ...