[vdr] ANNOUNCE: MediaDetection vdr-vdrcd-0.0.5

Hello list,

I've taken over the development of the Media Detection PlugIn from Bernd
Schweikert today. You can download version 0.0.5 on
http://www.magoa.net/linux

This plugin tries to figure out the type of a media disc. If it identifies the
type and finds a usable PlugIn loaded it starts it. Otherwise it assumes a
VDR directory structure on the disc. It also supports VDR files without VDR
directory structure, beginning with file 001.vdr on the medias root.

CHANGES since 0.0.4:
- calls plugins by names instead of menu entries
- renamed "DVD/VCD/VDR" to "Play Disc"

Since I've finally found some spare time to work on VDR PlugIns again, I hope
I can do some further work in the next weeks.

I am planning to make the plugin configurable (so you can call your desired
plugins instead of the hardcoded ones), and to internationalize (urgh - bad
word) it.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt