[vdr] Re: vdr2dvd.pl -> What to adapt to make AC3 VOB's ?

> What can I do that it recognizes and progresses  AC-3 Streams, too?
> start ds.jar with the option -dvx4 and multiplex the second audio stream with
> mplex? But how can I multiplex two streams with mplex?  The helfile/manpage
> is not very helpful on this question, it only says:

I start it manual, an then I remux the vdr file, if there a ac3 stream
ist was create too. I recive 1. 001. mpv  , 1 001.mp2 an 1 001.ac3

> BUGS The multiplexer should handle AC3 and MPEG(5.1) audio too.
>
> Do I have to decide if I want AC3 or MPEG Audio?  Normally you should be able
> to multiplex both into the vob file, shouldn't you?

A posibility can be to use tcmplex from transcode

tcmplex -i viedeostream -p first sound (Itake the ac3 first)-s second
sound -m d(for DVD) -o vobfile

but wenn I record it (Pioneer 105,DVD-R , 1 x Noname), and play it on my
standalone player I get no sound an no second sound stream (Pioneer
DVD717)

when I use IfoEdit (wine) i get a resault.

It would be fine if I can use only Linux, but so long ....

Have a nice day
	Carl