[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: dvd plugin version 0.2.2

Gregoire Favre wrote:
On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 09:30:55PM +0100, Andreas Schultz wrote:

It should play those DVD, but you need a RPC1 drive and select the correct region in setup menu.
What problems do you have?

If I put 0 to the region, I got a message saying it don't play on
modified DVD... and setting the region, it make VDR segfault...
mhh, it shouldnŽt segfault ...

But anyway, it's unconvenient to have to set the region for each DVD,
mplayer just plays them perfectly, like my standalone DVD player!!!
Last time i checked, mplayer did not execute the on DVD code, so it would not be hit by that.

I have not yet investigated RCE countermeasures as i have yet to come accross a DVD protected by it. IŽll give it some thought.

But I haven't tested with you new plugin ;-)
IŽll check the segfault issue ....

Andreas