[vdr] Perhaps a stupid question... Dolby Digital / AC3

Hi,

I recorded last Sunday Mission Impossible at ProSieben.
Normaly, even it is not Dolby Digital 5.1 they broadcast a Dolby Digital 2.0
Signal, so AFAIK there is always a Dolby Digital Stream.

I emphasize this, because I am not sure about the fact Mission Impossible was
broadcastet in DD 5.1 :)

Now, I have tried to demultiplex the mpeg stream, but ds.jar tells there is
only one Video and one Mpeg audio-stream. nothing about Dolby Digital.
In vdr the option (Record Dolby Digital) is correctly set.
I do not use any commandline Parameters, because I have no AC-3 Decoder
connected to my vdr directly, I only want to record the stream for archiving
on DVD.
Any hints?

--
Bis denn,