[vdr] AW: Re: High CPU Load @ replay

Hello Klaus,

I had the same problem. CPU load at replay was something around 45% on my
Duron 1300 MHz with AC3overDVB patched vanilla VDR 1.1.24.

> Can you (and anybody else who observed this problem) please try
> removing the lines
>
>         if (!readFrame)
>            Poller.Add(replayFile, false);
>
> in the cDvbPlayer::Action() function, right at the beginning of
> the while() loop?
> Please let me know whether this brings any improvement.

I have removed that two lines an now the CPU load is now around 5% at normal
replay and around 20% at fastFWD.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Juergen

---
Ausgehende Mail ist zertifiziert virenfrei.
Überprüft durch AVG Antivirus System (http://www.grisoft.com/de).
Version: 6.0.443 / Virendatenbank: 248 - Erstellungsdatum: 10.01.2003