[vdr] RE : RE : ANNOUNCE French web site

>> Just want to announce this french website about VDR
Thanks to Reckless from Accuitee for the design

>> http://www.vdrfrance.net

>Amazing look :)
>...and prefermenu plugin is in :)
>I'll be happy to participate to this initiative.
>If they are of any use, you can freely use my articles available at
>www.olivierjacques.com/vdr/articles/

Thanks a lot, I'll make them available as soon as I can

>I'll try to make available the last 3 articles of the serie this
>week-end.

>I still miss a french forum on VDR, while the German community is sooo
>active ;)

Well, it's only a beta,
-> lostpassword is broken (have to fix many bugs)

I'm working on several web parts :

TODO
- HowTO / Guides section
- Forum
- Translations (i18n.c) download/uploads for each module
- ...
- Netscape optimized skins