[vdr] Re: Bad sound & green picture over dxr3 card

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:42:28 +0000
Simeon Walker <simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 02/27/03 17:31, Armin Janssen wrote:
>
> >Hi all!
> >I've a Nova-S with an DXR3 as primary device. Recording works great.
> >But when I want watch over the dxr3 card the picture is green and the
> >sound is bad. Any Idea's?
> >The sound is set to analog, because with option digital-pcm or ac3
> >i can't hear anything.
> >Is this correct?
> >Tanks anymore
> >CU Armin
> >
> I don't know about the sound problem but if you take a look at the dxr3
> driver website you will find some module options toget rid of the green
> picture. You have to try it out and find out what works for your
> particular card.
>
> See here: http://dxr3.sourceforge.net/howto.html
>
> Regards,
> Sim

Hi Sim! Hi *!
Ok, i want try it out...
When i've unloaded the em8300 driver the sound -problem is even there (when it should be silent, it is not so... i hear a noise)
when i then unload the dvb-ttpci driver the noise is away!
Any ideas?