[vdr] Re: autopid & osdteletext

Am Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2003 22:30 schrieben Sie:
> you dont have the scanner aktivated, do you?
>
> As soon as the scanner plugin is loaded, you can't use osdteletext
No, I haven't.
As I mentioned, I can't compile the plugins with applied autopid. (maybe
because I use gcc 2.9x). So I FIRST compile plugins, THAN applied the
autopid patch and compile VDR. Calling the scanner plugin results in a
crash of VDR. (as I would have aspected..)
But as I know, that the plugin will not work, I don't load it. Switching
to a channel will update my channels.conf. I have no need to run a scan
on all trasponder...

Do you really update your channels.conf on a regular basis?
(well, it would be nice if OSDteletext AND scanner would work ... but
right now I can live without it. Don't forget, that the new versions of
autopid only use transponders that are in your channels.conf anyway. No
need for a seperate transponder.conf anymore!)

Frank