[vdr] Re: problem using 2DVB-cards with vdr

Am Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2003 15:19 schrieben Sie:

Hi Christian,

yes that is a hot hint and it's really the reason.
I removed the antenna cable from Nova card and the problem disappears.
What a pitty, i have to get by with one DVB card only until further notice,
because there are only two PCI slots in the SS40G-cover (close together !!!).
I will test some solutions with metal sheets for screening each other in
future.

thanks again Olaf