[vdr] pause/record keys for cOsdObject plugins

Hi,

in the recent versions I noticed that plugins that do not implement a control,
but use the OpenRaw() mechanism, will no longer get the kPause and kRecord
keys.
I see it is caused by the Instant Pause feature, but is it intentional?
I was quite confused when I hit the record button in the OSDTeletext plugin -
I have a function mapped to this key - and it started to record.
Once I know it, I wont do it again, but there may be plugins who need these
buttons.

Marcel