[vdr] Descriptor odering bug in libvdr.c / createVdrProgramInfos() ?

Hello,

   I am having a problem with VDR not showing the extended event descriptor
information in the schedule menu. It appears that libvdr.c makes
an assumption on the ordering of the EIT descriptors processed in
createVdrProgramInfos . If the extended event descriptor 0x4E comes before the
short event 0x4D or a time shifted event then VdrProgramInfo struct is not
created and the data lost. Only cases of DESCR_SHORT_EVENT and
DESCR_TIME_SHIFTED_EVENT create this struct. Perhaps each case statement
should conditionally create the VdrProgramInfo or you can move
CreateVdrProgramInfo() out of the descriptor cases and before the switch
statement which fixed the problem for me.

Have a nice day.
--
-Jonan Santiago
-Callisia Communications