[vdr] Re: autopid .. conditional, if rid==9999

Hallo,

> I did not notice any channel switch delay cause by the patch.The SDT is
> repeated quite often, so finding it should take only a few usecs. But
> bad reception could alter that dramaticaly.

I am not sure if this is the right place and that is what was meant.
I have tried 1.1.29-autopid2 and found that channel switching is taking
60-100% longer than without the patch.
The second time I switch to the same channels it switches faster.
Noticed this while switching between the first 7-8 channels !

Greetings
Christian