[vdr] Building VDR for North America

Hi,

I am interested in building VDR but stable on missing information regarding North America region. Is anybody on this list from North America? Was you able to build VDR and how successfull you was? Now many channes do you able to pickup? What DBV card do you use? What is the best DVB card for North America? What is the best supplier for DVB card? I would like to talk over email with people interested in building or already build VDR for North America.

Thanks in advance to anyone who will respond on this message,

Andrey